In the mood for 'Titles go to hell'

and suddenly it hits me that I have not made a single post in the entire year of 2012. My plan for redemption is to allow my dear blog two questions. Why only two? Well I cant think of a 3rd question that is why...

So what happened in 2012?  

Oh yeah! The big life changing decision; I quit my job and decided to do an MBA. After going back to studies, I realized that it was never that much fun in the first place. 

Got into my first major bike accident and that too on a 250 km biking trip. Not sure if it counts since I was not driving...hmmm!! The biggest takeaway from the accident is that my camera bag is super awesome. A 70 kmph fall and my DSLR is still intact. Not even a scratch.

The year yet again proved that I am sucker for relationships. Every wall that I had put between myself and others was shattered by some amazing people. Two years before, Infosys proved that life is more than just networking. I thought MBA will finally put an end to all this 'Friends' nonsense and drive some cold hearted, realistic, no nonsense networking skills into my arsenal. Alas! I don't know half the people in my college(so much for networking) and I made FRIENDS in a b-school (imagine the horror).

So what about 2013?

Well what about it! I have no freaking clue what is going happen this year. But I do know that I am amazingly happy these days (God knows why...) and perhaps it will be another awesome year like Mr. 12.

2 comments:

Rhea said...

haha.. Sucker for relationships!! I'm glad u finally realised that. :P

Alen Aloysius said...

@Rhea: Yes apparently. Quite a revolting thought isn't it?

and why is Blogspot saying "Permission denied" when I try to access your blog?

Post a Comment

Please Free feel to comment but do put your name with it!

Followers