In the mood for "Life is going down the drain"

Yes! I am angry.
I am irritated...I am hurt.
When I tried to go to that happy place...I feel like running away and hitting someone in the head.
The worst problem is "I don't have a freaking clue why I feel the way I feel"

Right now in this very instant, I hate people. I hate that they don't care. I also hate that they care. Of course I know that I am not going to do anything about it. Most probably I will remain distant and aloof, as I always do when I get into this mood. Hardly 2 or 3 people will even realize that I am in a bad mood and that too if I want to. I don't expect them to pamper me. But I cannot stand when they turn their face away either. I don't even know what I expect any more.

Oh Himalayas, where have you gone?
In my hour of need, you seem so distant.
Those glorious days when I escaped counting just one
into a world far away from this bewilderment.

A day or two and I know things will be back normal. But do I even want it to be normal. The same old scene will repeat once more weighed by the tiny different problems which would finally have gone too far to handle. Is it so bad to hope for a permanent solution? Is it so tough to actually find one? Right now I want to be free. Free to be angry. Free to take some time off and not care about anything else in the world. Free to figure it out and put an end to 'it'.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please Free feel to comment but do put your name with it!

Followers