Weird thing about life is the uncertainty that it throws in your way every now and then. I think my last post covered this particular dilemma, and in quite detail. These are the times when my level of desperation tips over the red zone. But despite the cynicism, I always find myself, what's the term - 'back to the drawing board' after these occasional bouts. This is a period of calm or if described a little more adjectivally - like the lull after a storm. When the out-pour of emotions, be it happiness, grief or anxiety simply cease to exist because the body has somehow adjusted to the chemicals.

Right now I have re-discovered life.
Will it be any different?
Past experience doesn't support my cause. Maybe just another 'thing' which will go back along with the thousand other times when such discoveries were made.
Someone says 'Man's mind, stretched by a new idea, never goes back to its original dimensions" - I take hope from these words.

Even though every part of your bundled network of neurons says it is not true, "sometimes all that is required for a paradigm change is a birthday, a speech or an inspiring talk, a new experience, meeting a person, a kiss, one fine bath or even a few words in your blog saying "I am different now"

Followers