The wall

Run Fat boy Run - A movie which I watched recently which features a typical looser and his attempt to shed his past by featuring in the annual London marathon. But most importantly, the movie presents to the audience a paradigm call 'THE WALL'. The wall is an invisible obstruction that every runner should face at some time during the marathon. You limbs go week. You heart bleeds for air. You feel dizzy. Every step forward becomes excruciatingly painful and every breath asks you to give up. ( I see the movie has made an effect on me).

In many ways, in the world of blogosphere, this is my condition . For the past few months I have been really trying to write blogs and ended up with at least 10 half written un-presented blogs and even worse a couple of badly written presented ones. Is this my try at whining . I really don't know. The point is half way through every post , I hit the wall. I felt what I have written is not good enough and well there isn't anything to write further even.

* I just hit the wall *

2 comments:

Rhea said...

let's get one thing straight, no one is as good as MOI at whining.
and abt hitting the wall, just ice the bump on ur forehead, pick yourself up and keep running.

Alen Aloysius said...

when u r running. dont u think, we are missing the finer points of life?

Post a Comment

Please Free feel to comment but do put your name with it!

Followers