Well finally i went to class today. My creative innovation of abdomen botheration was completly useless. The HOD didnt buy it, but it is not a prblm since i didnt sell it in the first place:-) Maybe the closing sessions of S4 classes has finally dawned upon him teh fact that "GOD i cannot save these imbecile lunatics ny way" The classes were boring as usual. Even the senescent GEN MECH spirit couldnt overcome the irksome experiences in my classroom. Aah I haven introduced GEN MECH have I? well GEN MECH OR GENERATION MECH(yipee i am a mechanical student) is what we call ourselves- the Mechanical students of our dear MBCET college. Check www.generationmech.com and you will get a feel of what we are. Well my gallient words about my own fellowship can be taken as a sign of haugtiness, so i better stop now. Will tell the Generation Mech details another time around.

Well Bye........

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please Free feel to comment but do put your name with it!

Followers